Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tip-toeing thru the daisies


Long summer days are upon us, don't you just want to kick off your shoes & stick your toes in the cool grass?...


I love this time of year - colors are popping out everywhere!! So much for the eye to feast on. Lately I'm finding myself drawn to the color GREEN everywhere I go, especially that BRIGHT GRASS GREEN. Here's some pieces that have caught my eye recently...enjoy


The perfect Summer fabric print -GINGHAM! Shirt by Cissus

While some faded boyfriend jeans or cut-off denim shorts would look great with this shirt, why not add a lil pop of COLOR or MIXED PRINTS 
Add a splash with these AG Stevie Ankle Jeans in Bright Red for a hot summer look 



Have a fun moment and pair it with these black with mini white polka dots by Seeing Spots

 And when it comes to Summer evenings out, definitely go with COLOR! Save your LBD for the Winter! Check out this gorgeous green dress by Halston




A flattering fit on just about anyone, you can keep it simple or add a belt - I recommend a skinny gold belt for a night on the town


Enjoying my summer, inspired by all the green around me, what better way to soak it all up than sipping iced tea at my local french cafe...Au revoir for now



No comments:

Post a Comment