Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BOLD, BRIGHT & EMPOWERING

www.insideoutward.com


After spending the weekend surrounded by creative types, I found my mind racing with new ideas & feeling invigorated by all the colors around me.


The color of the moment for me is NEON PINK, HOT PINK, or whatever you like to call it ;)


Being a child of the 80's, this color always brings a smile to my face, remembering all the fashion "moments" I had - double layered scrunched socks to match your outfit, anyone? Jellys? Banana clips?
Ahhhhh, the 80's...


This weekend I was introduced to a new collection of t-shirts from Inside Outward - served up in a rainbow of neon options, these cropped tee's & tanks also send a positive message to the wearer!


Their concept is fun & empowering  - each shirt is designed to be read in the mirror & manifested into a personal mantra. Its time to self-empower, inspire & motivate not only ourselves but others as well!


Give a lil LOVE to yourself today - YOU'RE AMAZING!!
Cheers ~

1 comment:

  1. Carlie! I just saw this today! We think YOU'RE FABULOUS AND AMAZING! The blog looks great! Loving all your entries!

    Thank you so much for adding us to your creative space! :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete