Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Off to a good start...


The ADVENTURE continues...

I love the new-ness of January!
I get energized to take on all sorts of activities, I start making lists, cleaning out drawers, making space, I revel in the possibilities of the future...

I also get all gung-ho about my health!
I mean, who didn't grab "just one more" of mom's sugar cookies over the holidays, or said yes to the egg nog (only if there's rum)?
Ok, yes, I did!
It's not about shaming away the holiday actions, it's about saying "I loved every delicious morsel that crossed my tongue! I lived, I loved, but pass me my sneakers, I gotta get movin!"

To start the year off back in my skinny jeans there was only one way to go ~
a juice cleanse
The "health" adventure begins...bottoms up!



Check out Pressed Juicery for all their delicious juices ~ cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment