Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A is for Adventure

Happy 2014!!!
It is going to be an AMAZING year ahead, I can feel it!!

I am inspired & am joining in on the fun that my friends, 
Michelle Bouse of Michelle Bouse's Beauty Boutique
Kristin Matz Kane of Water Closet Soap
are doing for 2014 ~ the ABC's of 2014
#tellyourstory2013

Here's the details ~ I'd love to hear your story throughout the year too!



My "A" is for ADVENTURE!!
I've always believed in going after my dreams, 
and no matter how nervous or scared I get, with some deep breathes & one step at a time I've been enjoying a beautiful life!
Its not always exactly how I pictured it, but that's the fun part of the adventure.
This year I'm tackling new adventures in business, in love & in travel ~ I'll keep you posted!


What adventures do you want to have in 2014?
Now is the time to take your 1st step!

xo
Carlie

3 comments:

  1. Love the ADVENTURE of it all! Here's to a wonderful 2014! Cheers.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! Me too, new biz ventures...and just generally looking at every aspect of my life as an adventure :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Teena & Michelle!! Cheers to an adventure-filled 2014!!! :)

    ReplyDelete